Internationally connected to enable you to transact business efficiently. Weston Woodley & Robertson are members of GMN International.
GMN International was formed in 1977 and besides having a long history it provides our clients, partners and employees with connections. The capability to:
The aims of GMN International are:
- Access one of the world's leading International Accounting Affiliations being ranked in the top 30 with over 70 firms
- Leadership skills on an international stage for our partners
- International staff secondments
- To maximise our client's business and profit opportunities,
- To service clients world-wide, and
- To broaden the scope of our professional services.
- In the late 1980's there were few independent associations other than the Big 8 or the second tier firms. We were attracted to GMN International because GMN International's associate firms are legally independent and have a similar mindset to us.
- We were particularly interested in the partners within the firms and how we could relate and access their experience and technical abilities.
- The ability to telephone a colleague in another jurisdiction and discuss a client's affairs promptly and professionally is invaluable.
- This was important to us because these colleagues would be dealing with our clients. If we felt uncomfortable with the people then how would our clients react? On meeting the people behind GMN International we identified quite quickly they would fit perfectly with our firm.
Since joining, what advantages has Weston Woodley & Robertson gained?
- Weston Woodley & Robertson is fortunate that two of their partners have fulfilled leadership roles with GMN. Mr Dennis Robertson has served as the GMN International Chairman and Mr Joseph Ciccia has served as the GMN Asia Pacific President.
- Allow our partners to meet international accounting firms.
- The opportunity to share local skills and knowledge:
- Develop career paths.
- Provide exposure to the firm.
- Enable our clients' needs to be serviced with confidence.
- The ability to mentor our partners, staff and clients. It is an important aspect of business that is often overlooked.
For further information on GMN International, please visit: http://www.gmni.com/