The world is changing. The business environment and the needs of our clients are changing. IT is a critical asset of business. Governments are introducing and changing laws which affect you.
By responding to these challenges you can make effective retirement decisions. We go beyond the numbers by looking at strategy and decision making. Weston Woodley & Robertson can assist you in establishment, implementation and ongoing administration of an outsourced IT support and consulting department.
- It is an iterative process to align IT capability with your overall business requirements
- Ensures that maximum IT dollars are spent on value creation activities for the business
- IT Budget - what's this going to cost?
- How do we keep up to date with changing technology?
- How do you fit in with the other IT service providers that work for our company?
- IT Strategy sets direction for IT function in an organization
- IT infrastructure must be flexible enough to cope with that growth
- How do we manage IT with our limited resources?
- Who de we trust to manage our IT?
- How do we manage our IT with minimal effort?
- To stay competitive you need up to date professional advice
- Our consultants aim to match your business goals with technology
- Document your business recovery plan
- Protect your infrastructure assets by managing, tracking and recording
- Our goal is to provide minimal effort on your part
- Necessary for proper monitoring of your network to ensure its efficiency
- Test your back up procedures
- Hosting of your server to reduce future hardware costs
Back to Our Expertise