Weston Woodley & Robertson a boutique firm was established in Sydney's CBD in 1896, operating under the name of Vigars Sky & Co., specialising in services to the Rural Industry.
Growth of business and industry saw the practice broadening its operations and services to meet the requirements of clients in all spheres of the business and finance sectors of the community.
In 1989, our long established client focus foresaw the need to expand our horizons and our national affiliation joined GMN International, a group of independent international professional accountancy firms.
The firm moved to new offices in April 2010. Technology is a significant driver to businesses. In more recent years our technology needs have increased dramatically and so have the needs of our clients. Our new premises provide the capability of leveraging a new business service to satisfy clients' needs. In January 2011 we established Foresite IT to promote IT services and consulting to clients.
We remain independent and committed to our clients and employees and held in high regard amongst our peers and the profession. We are valued because
- We are a leading firm in the middle market
- We offer staff a broad range of client work, excellent resources
- We care for our clients needs
- Our work ethic ensures our employees have a friendly and enjoyable place to work
- We understand the work/life balance needs of our employees