Dennis has over 40 years professional experience in audit, taxation and business services. Dennis commenced with this firm in 1968 , served as a Partner from 1973 to 2010 and is now a consultant to the firm practicing in the areas of his core expertise.
Dennis has served in the following capacities
Dennis has a long history of service to the Institute of Chartered Accountants, having served on NSW State Council and various committees , providing a wealth of experience and common sense to the many issues faced by the accountancy profession. Dennis was awarded the Institute of Chartered Accountant's Meritorious Service Award in 2003. He is currently a member of the Chartered Accountants Advisory Group, was a member of the National Audit Advisory Committee from 2003 to 2010 and a member of the Disciplinary Tribunal (1990 to 2016).
- Chairman of GMN International from 2002 to 2004. GMN is one of the world's leading international Accounting Affiliations
- Member of the NSW Bar Association's Senior Counsel Selection Committee (2014 to 2015)
- Director of CanAssist (Regional Cancer Support Network since 1985 to 2015)
- Director of Endometriosis Australia (current)
Core Expertise and Industries
- Forensic Accounting/Litigation support. Engagements have Included investigation into Health Services Union("HSU"), expert for the liquidator of Spedley Securities limited, and expert witness appointments for NSW Bar Association
- Structuring of legal practices and services to the legal profession
- Not for Profit Organisations and Registered sporting clubs
- Business and taxation advice, planning and forecasting
- Self managed superannuation
- Business acquisitions and investigations
- Corporate Governance
Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand Interview - 15 November 2016 click here to view >>>