Ian has over 30 years experience advising on audit, taxation and business issues. Ian commenced with Weston Woodley & Robertson in January 1985 having been trained at Bowie Wilson Miles. Ian was appointed as the leader of our Audit Division in 2005 and was originally appointed a partner in January 1992.
Ian has audited public listed companies, large proprietary companies, foreign owned subsidiaries, not for profit associations and sporting clubs.
Ian is a member of one of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Audit & Assurance Discussion Group.
Core Expertise and Industries
- Manufacturing, Import and Distribution
- Educational Bodies
- Entertainment Industry
- Prospectus, Investigating Accountants Reports to Investors
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Construction and property development
- Self Managed Superannuation