After serving 34 years with Weston, Woodley & Robertson, Ian retired as a partner on 30 June 2019. Ian continues to be involved with the Firm in an advisory and consultancy capacity. Ian has over 30 years experience advising on audit, taxation and business issues.
Ian has audited public listed companies, large proprietary companies, foreign owned subsidiaries, not for profit associations and sporting clubs.
Ian is a member of one of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Audit & Assurance Discussion Group.
Core Expertise and Industries
- Manufacturing, Import and Distribution
- Educational Bodies
- Entertainment Industry
- Prospectus, Investigating Accountants Reports to Investors
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Construction and property development
- Self Managed Superannuation